Website usage terms and conditions
The term 'Motomecca Spares' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website
whose registered office is:
Unit 6 South's Farm Yard
SP5 5AA The term 'you' or 'customer' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to ensure the prices on the website are correct, mistakes may sometimes be made. If we discover a mistake in the price of the products you have ordered prior to their dispatch, we will tell you and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you or we receive no reply from you we will cancel your order. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Motomecca Spares will retain ownership of the goods until they have been paid for. Responsibility for looking after the goods becomes the customer's responsibility on delivery. Goods will not be delivered until payment has been received in full.
Cancellations before dispatch
The customer shall be entitled to cancel their order at any time prior to the dispatch of the goods. In the event that Motomecca Spares is unable to fulfil the order, it will be entitled to cancel the order. In such instances any liability will be limited to refunding the customer for all payments received. Any notice of cancellation must be addressed to Motomecca Spares through the normal channels see the Contact section. On cancellation of the order Motomecca Spares shall repay to the customer any sums paid by the customer to Motomecca Spares in respect of the goods within 30 days of receipt of the notice of cancellation.
Cancellation after delivery
Subject to the following, the customer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time up to the date 7 working days after the date of delivery. The customer shall have no such right of cancellation where the order is for goods of a particular non-standard specification and this is recorded on the order confirmation. It is agreed that it is the customer's responsibility to return the goods and cancellation shall not be effective until the goods are received back into Motomecca Spares's physical control. Goods must be returned in a saleable condition, in their original packaging and together with any accessories. Motomecca Spares shall be entitled to charge the direct costs of recovering the goods where the customer fails to return them within 5 days of the date of the notice of intention to cancel. Motomecca Spares shall be entitled to deduct such costs from the any sums to be returned to the customer. In any event Motomecca Spares reserves the right to arrange for goods to be recovered at its own expense.
Parts and accessories
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that any parts or accessories selected are suitable for their particular needs, Motomecca Spares is not responsible for fitting any parts or accessories purchased, and they should only be fitted by a suitably competent and experienced person.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. No failure to exercise a right under this Agreement shall waive or preclude the exercise of that right.
- Terms of this Agreement shall not be enforceable by third parties and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 is excluded.
- If any part of this Agreement is held unlawful or unenforceable that part shall be struck out without it affecting the remainder of the agreement.